One Month Down! Today we are celebrating our one month wait-a-versary. Whoo Hoo! I was trying to come up with a cute picture of my dog carrying a sign with a 1 on it but that just wasn’t happening so you’ll just have to envision it. J We are one month closer to our little buster!
As I mentioned in my previous post, Tam tagged me. Then a few days ago Leah tagged me as well so I figured I better get to work. I will admit that I did the 25 random things that spread around Facebook like wild fire earlier this year and I did steal from that list. So if you are my friend on Facebook then I apologize for the repetition.

2. I am terrible at taking pills. I actually take a drink and then shove the pill in my mouth and hope it goes down. I have only met one other person who is like me in the pill taking world. If all pills could be chewable or like the yummy bubble gum liquid medicine we got as kids then I would be thrilled. I really want to start taking fish oil pills but all the ones I have found are just too big. It is a true conundrum.
3. I ran the NYC marathon in 2003. I wore a t-shirt that said "David's niece". My uncle David ran the NYC marathon over 20 times and one of the 1st times (I was probably 3) he wore a t-shirt that said "Emily's uncle". It cracked me up when I was running and people would cheer and say "go David's niece?" and you could just sense they were perplexed. It entertained me for 26.2 miles. My uncle passed away in April 2006 and I think of him often. I know he would be really excited about our adoption.
4. Damon cooks dinner every night. Since we have been married I could probably think of maybe 10 times when I have cooked and that might be a stretch. I do aspire to cook but at the moment I am fine with reaping with the benefits of being married to someone who enjoys cooking.
5. I LOVE the Olympics. When they roll around I am totally addicted and can’t get enough. This is probably because of my love for sports and also because I get caught up in the personal stories of the athletes.
6. I love to have coffee in bed on the weekends while I read the paper. I know with a child on the way those days are probably numbered. I will enjoy them while I can.
7. My family rocks. They are awesome. I also really lucked out in the in-law department. I know Damon's parents would do anything for me and I love them. I am blessed.
happy wait-a-versary! I sincerely hope that these ones are numbered....though I would like to see a pic of your dog with a sign...maybe we can make my Tony photoshop it?
ReplyDeleteI loved learning more about you, and happy ONE MONTH! :-D
ReplyDeleteAnd. . . how wonderful that you have a husband that loves to cook! Unfortunately, Taher and I both dislike cooking equally. Bummer!
I love it! Thanks for playing.
ReplyDeleteMy husband cooks for me too! How lucky are we? I really am going to have to start figuring some stuff out in the kitchen when the baby comes along.
Happy 1 month-aversary!
thank you for the tag..I hope to get on this soon..thanks for thinking of me :) kj
ReplyDeleteHappy one month wait-a-versary! Thanks for the tag, lady, but I don't know more than 2 people with a blog (except for the ones I stalk:)! You are such the popular blogger, emmy!
ReplyDelete