Monday, October 14, 2013

Professional Photos 2013

LB and I made a trip to Tulsa about a month ago. Southwest had some great deals so we took advantage. While we were there I had my friend, Maggie, take photos of LB. It's become an annual tradition. This was her 4th time taking photos of LB and she never disappoints. She is so great with kids and has magical ways of getting good photos! It is definitely getting harder to keep him happy long enough so that Maggie can take several shots of him. This year he was into it initially but then was over it pretty quickly. My mom had brought a soccer ball, a bat and some baseballs and that served as a good break from posing for photos. Go Grandma! And I actually really love some of the action shots she got of him playing. Then he was running and fell and that caused a delay too. I gave him a sucker to try and bribe him to be patient for a little bit longer. In the end, she got a lot of great ones and I love looking at them. As per my usual, I am holding my absolute favorite one back to use for our holiday card. Did I mention that I could just stare at them all day long? I think I did. Here are a handful of them. Thank you, Maggie!










He's growing up so much and I think he gets more and more handsome by the day. I wasn't sure that was even possible. How did I get so lucky?



1 comment:

  1. He really is handsome! I think I tell you this all the time, but his eyes!!! Oh my, they are captivating and tell such a story. How nice to have a friend who takes such beautiful pictures. You are very lucky. :)

    ReplyDelete